Wednesday, February 02, 2005

Friendster Testimonial

I saw you yesterday 
On Friendster--what can I say? 
I am not the spying kind
But there you were, oh Valentine! 
I love you
I don't even know you 

I couldn't help but check you out
Your profile told me all about
Your favorite movie, favorite books
Your houseplants and crochet hooks
I love you 
I don't even know you 

I'm gazing on your photograph
Oh, Darling, how you make me laugh
I love the plastic crown you wear
Your black jacket ocean stare
I love you 
And I don't even know you 

I saw the pictures of your friends 
I clicked their links and studied them
I read their testimonials 
They all think you're wonderful 
They love you 
I wish that I could know you, like they do

Oh, won't you be my Valentine? 

I see you have a sweet boyfriend
This makes me sad, but then again 
If he loves you, then I love him
For you I'll walk out on a limb 
I love him
And I can tell that he loves you
He loves you...
But not as much as I do
Won't you be my Valentine

I love you, I love you
Won't you be my Valentine?
I love you, I want you
I need you to be mine
I love you

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home