Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sarina

Spoken: People in our society like to own things, control things, and this very often destroys things. Some things, though, are beyond our control. Take the stars for instance! Stars cannot be owned. The same goes for love...if it's real. This song goes out to my friend Sarina.
-------------

You can't shoot the stars out of the sky, she said
You can't shoot the stars out of the sky
You can try to deny it, but you can't shoot the stars out of the sky

And you can't rope a robin when she flies, she said
You can't rope a robin when she flies
You can try to deny it, but you can't rope a robin when she flies

Oh Lord (x6)
I'm in love with Sarina

I won't put a saddle on your mind, I said
And I won't put no shackles on your time
You can try to deny it, but I won't put a saddle on your mind

Oh Lord, oh Lord
Oh Lord, my Lord
Oh Lord, sweet Lord
I'm in love with Sarina
I'm in love with sweet Sarina
I'm in love...oh Lord.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home