Thursday, March 22, 2012

White Line Highway

She’s a country girl, she likes cocaine
Helps her hide the shame
She misses her daddy ‘cause her daddy’s long gone
And that’s where I come in

I’m a country boy, I travel around
I drive my truck from town to town
I rock and I roll all across the land
I’m a country boy in a hip-hop band
A-huh, a-huh huh, huh huhhhh

Country girl she tends bar
Lives off tips and Master Card
I was on the stage, playin’ guitar
And the crowd was dancin’
The crowd was dancin’

I like the women and I like to flirt
I like country girls in their mini-skirts
So I played my songs and no one got hurt
Until about 2:30
Until about 2:30

The crowd was thick, so were the fish flies
The Mississippi River was on the rise
The beer was brown so I closed my eyes
And sang my final number
It went a little somethin’ like this:

Have you heard of the sexy man
Who puts you to sleep with the magic sand
He travels around in a magic van
And makes your dreams so slippery

Well country girl got the point
Handed me a jar filled with dollars and coins
The crowd was gone so we smoked a joint
And did a little cocaine
We did a little cocaine
Just a little cocaine

Country girl likes cocaine
Helps her hide the shame
She misses her daddy ‘cause her daddy’s long gone
And that’s where I come in
Yeah, that’s where I come in

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home