Monday, June 02, 2008

Go Bama Go!

My dear, old mother's got a crush on Barack 
She keeps his tiny photograph next to her clock 
If you ask my mother what time it is 
She will say, "The time is HIS"! 

 Chorus: 
 Go Bama, go Bama, go Bama go 
And if yr pro Bama, you’ll wannna show Bama love 
Mama say, Mama saw, my Mama sez she’s got hope 
For this man with his plan and we can if we vote

I've seen him on Oprah I've seen him around 
He's got a rad personality, his skin is brown 
His father's from Kenya, not from Botswana 
His mother's from Kansas, not from Okla-hama 

Chorus 

He's not Abe Lincoln, he's not Dalai Lama 
He's not Jesus Christ or Siddhartha Guatama 
He's not Martin, Malcolm, Marshall Mathers, or Mahatma 
Michael Moore, Moses, Mohamed, or Madonna 

Bridge: 
He's Barack Obama, he’ll rock your mama 
Barack Obama will rock your mama Chorus 

Mr. Obama, I appreciate you 
You're a politician I can relate to 
Who else is relevant? I think it's evident 
You will be President, this will be excellent 

 His middle name is Hussein, he’s the talk of the block 
He’s a Christian on a mission, and he’s walkin’ the walk 
Some people hate underrate him, but they’re missin’ the mark 
I think these haters just can’t face that they’re afraid of the dark 
And it’s all groovy at the movies and celebrity balls 
Yeah, but these peoples don’t want sequels, they want justice for all 
Obama started at the bottom, hurdled over the wall 
Became a scholar and a lawyer, met Michelle in the hall 
Now he’s the father of two daughters, he’s a Senator too 
Known for knockin’ out fascists, like Cassius, it’s true. 

Chorus

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home