Tuesday, December 20, 2005

Ballad of a Salad

Lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts and potatoes

You satisfy all my needs

Portobello mushrooms and when there's enough room

Carrots and sunflowers seeds


You keep me earthy, you keep me healthy

You keep me wealthy and wise

When I'm feelin' crappy, you make me happy

You help me to open my eyes


With your lettuce and tomatoes

Your sprouts and potatoes

Your carrots and sunflower seeds

Portobello mushrooms, step into my sunroom

'Cause I can tell you're as hungry as me, yes I can


We'll start with the salad bowl

Work our way to the casserole

We'll eat dessert while makin' love

Whipped cream and pecan pies

Butterflies flutter underneath the summer skies

I just can't seem to get enough of your lovin'


Lettuce, tomatoes, sprouts and potatoes

Carrots and sunflowers seeds

Portobello mushrooms, and when there's enough room

Maybe we can raise us a garden and eat for free

Really eat for free, alright


Lettuce, tomatoes

Sprouts and your little red potatoes

Carrots, and avocado, and sunflower seeds

Portobello mushrooms, baby

Step into my sunroom, lady

Oooooh oh . . .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home